Answer as many of the following as you like:
If you could live in one layer of the rainforest, which would it be? Why?
If you visited the Amazon rainforest, what would you pack in your suitcase? Why?
What questions do you have about the Amazon rainforest and its animals that the article didn't answer?
71 comments:
If I visited the Amazon rainforest I would pack bug spray! I HATE bugs and the rainforest has a LOT of them. I just hope it would work at keeping most of them away.
If I could live in a layer of the Amazon rainforest, it would be the canopy. It would be sunnier than the bottom layers and still be somewhat protected from the hard rains.
How do an ocelot and jaguar compare in size? I think the ocelot looks smaller, but the article didn't give me facts about it.
If I could sleep in one of the layers it could be the canopy.Why would I pick the canopy because I would see a sloth hang upside from a branch.
My question is how many animals are there in the rain forst.
If i could live in any layer of the forest that I wanted it would have to the forest floor because all of my favortie animals live in the forest floor.
If I could live on a layer in the Amazon it would be the canopy.The reason I would choose the canopy is because the bottom layer does't have that much sun and because I could swing on vines.
If I would live in one of the layers of the rainforest , I would live on the canopy. It has a lot of different animals and it is exciting.
If i can live on any layers it whould be the Canopy layer.Because I whould be safe up there and I will know when a predator is coming and hide or clim higher up.
How many people visit the rain forest in a year and why would you visit it?
If I could visit the Amazon rainforest I would pack stuff that I need. I would pack a tent with a sleeping bag to keep me nice and cool maybe hot just depends on what I feel like. I would pack lots of food to eat maybe set up a camp under lots of trees to keep dry to make a fire to cook food with. I will bring a bow to kill if I get attacked by a wild animal or make a spear for some fish.
If I could visited the Amazon rainforest I would pack.Bug repellent. I just dont like bugs at all. I also know that the rainforest has a lot of bugs.So i hope it helps
Everyone,I would agree with most of you. If I had to live in the rainforest I would live in the canopy layer. It is the liveliest part in the rain forest.
DanielMEB the canopy is were I would love to be because we can see three-toed sloth and poison dart frog.
matt FHMS
Thats the place I would pick to.
If I was going to vistit the Amazon Rainforest I would pack a gun to kill them if they attack me. I would also pack some food and water.
If I visited the Amazon rainforest I would pack some wasp spray!Because i HATE wasp.I hope 4 can's of wasp spray will cover me.
I would visit the forest floor because it has a jaguar and I like jaguars. And you could see everthing if you look up like trees and stuff like that
if i would go to the rainforst i would pack a jaket a nife a sleeping bag so food and water.
I would live in the canopy to live with the monkeys.
if i could live in a layer it would be the forest floor because it would be the easiest to get food and I wouldn't have to worry about falling.
RaNesha MEB- That sounds like fun!
mrs o'keefe meb i will pack bug spary to because i hate bugs to
If I visited the Amazon rainforest I would probably pack a metal suit and a helmet.
If I could live in 1 of the layers of the Amazon I would live in the Canopy because it looks the nicest.
Bridget MEB: I would live in the canopy also.
If I can live in one area of the rain forest it would be canopy because I can get some light and darkenes and some rain to see the prey or the pretore.
I would like to be on the canopy because I would get to see a howler monkey and I would be 131 ft. in the air(:
i would want to live in the canopy because it prettier than all the other layers and youll be able to seee the sky unlike the other layers
If I could visit Amazon Rain forest, I would bring bug spray to keep the bugs away from me
i would live in the Emergent layer because its more light and dont have to worry about getting eatin by the jaguar
If I would live in one of the four layers it would be the Emergent Layer because the layer has the most sunlight and its not cold like in the Forest Floor.
If i went to the Amazon rainforset i would pack my cellphone 4 a emergency. A tent for shelter and alot of food and water{it depends how long i stay}.
If I went to the Amazon rainforest , i would pack a tent, food that won`t go bad and big jugs of water. I would asol bring pants and t-shrits that are not my best outfits that i would wear because it probably realy dirty at the rainforest.
I would want to live in the canopy because you have just the right anount of sunlight and food.
matt FHMS- I'm curious, why would you want to live in the Canopy? the Emergent layer has the most sunlight and its not cold in the Emergent layer.
I would pack a knife,a small sleeping bag, rain coat , and a hand gun. All of these thanes protect me from the elements.
Breidget meb i would also like to live in the canopy to
If I could live in one layer of the rain forest it would be the forest floor because its dark and it would be hard to see me attacking prey.
If i could live in any layer of the rain forest it would be canopy because i would be at the top of everyone and i would still be in the shade.
Cyle SMS thats all the things i would take to the rain forest too if i was visiting it.
Bradley SMS; the canopy has poison dart frogs in it. poison dart frogs are the most toxic frog in the world.
If I could live in any part of the rain forest it would be towards the top because there is less harmful animals here and its not in the dark parts of the forest.
If i lived in the rain forest i would Live at the top because it would protect me from the scary animals on the floor and it would be warm instead of cold at the bottom.
Susan SMS I agree with you because its towards the top and there's less harmful animals.
I would in the top layer because the top layer has on dangerous animals besides the harpy eagle
ty sms i agree with you because i like the top of the rain forest and it gets a lot of sun light.
If i went to the rain forest i would pack bug spray so bugs will not bite me i also i would bring a really big umbrella so i would not get wet.
I would live in the top layer because the top layer has no dangerous animals in the top layer, besides the harpy eagle
If I could live in one layer of the rainforest I would live in the emergent layer because there is fewer predators that can climb.
SusanSMS- Me too
Ashley MEB: What wild animal would you use the bow on.Glad to know that there is another Ashley on this thing.
If I could visit the Amazon rainforest, I would bring sun screen, water,food, and my camera to take pictures. I would bring these items to survive.
Myah/SMS I would also bring a cell phone with me to. For emergences.
My layer whould be the canopy. Because you are on the tree tops and if you were'nt a hunter you couldn't be eaten by a tigger.
I also think bringing food would be smart.
If I was visiting the Amazon rainforest I would bring, water, cloths, food, tent, because I would want water to drink, cloths cause I would want to change and food cause I would want to eat, I would want tent cause i would want shetter.
If i was to visted the rainforest i would pack food,soda,and a tent amd that is it
RyanSMS i agree because the only thig to hurt is by another bird that might be bigger.
Susan SMS: i agree with you 2 because i like being in the sun with all the nice cloulds
Andrew 2 SMS; I want like to be 131 ft in the air, its want be fun!
If I could live in the rain forest I would live in the canopy part because its adistance away from the ground.
r-I cant believe that they have spiders out there.
If I could lived an any layer of the Rain Forest it would be a Forest Floor because they have cool animals like a jaguar.
Dan sms i would agree with you beacuse Forest Floor would be a cool place to live in and it would have the most cool anmials like a jaguar is the most fast animal in the Forest Floor to be in there.
Tionna SMS - I LOVED your idea of bringing an umbrella. Very clever thinking! That would really come in handy with all the rain that falls there.
Veronica SMS i would deffinatly bring bug spray too,I hate bugs!
Dan SMS Why did you not beleive thst jaguars live on the floor.
Jaguars do live on the floor
I think all middle schoolers should read Stolen Children its about a girl baby siting a 4 year old named Kendra who family is very wealthy and guys come and take both of them for ransom.
The water spider is very sneacky and skilled with it's job. It cannot hold its breath under the water like most humans an spiders but what it does instead,ties a string of it's silk to a underwater plant and uses tiny hairs to grad the bubble it made with silk. Then drags the that insect into the silk bubble.
Post a Comment